SKGenius Mobile App FAQ
Check if the surname and mobile number is correct
- Go to Users -> User Management
- Type the name of the user and double check if the mobile number and surname is correct
Upgrade to the latest version on your iPhone
The iPhone 6 does NOT support IOS 15 but the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus does.
Older versions of iPhone 5 does not support IOS 15 and cannot be downloaded on the App Store.
The Field staff have been assigned to a Site in SKGenius
- Go to Users -> User Assignment
- Assign the relevant sites to the Field worker
NFC is automatically enabled on all modern iPhone and Android phones (including Samsung)
Other Android phones require NFC to be turned on
Uninstall the app and reinstall it and make sure that the permissions are enabled.
Install the App from the website
- Download the app from the website
- Open the downloaded application
- Click “Settings”
- Turn on “Allow Apps from this source”
- Go Back
- If Play Protect is enabled you will get this message click on “Install Anyway”Or Click on “Install”